Share |

HeartQ Heart Rate Monitor (HRM), Sports Watch, Activity Tracker, Calorie Counter & More

Saturday, November 8, 2014

I have owned quite a few heart rate monitors over the years, so my expectations had been not all that wonderful, particularly at this affordable price tag. But... I was much more than pleasantly surprised. The good quality of the watch itself is significantly greater than the Timex or other brands I have owned. It is solid with out being bulky and it is sized just right for my arm. By the way, I am a female, only about 5'3" and a lightweight, so the truth that it did not appear huge on my arm was a enormous advantage. My husband has worn it too, and it appears wonderful on his arm.

The functionality is as good as anything I have used in the past, but probably much more so. The buttons on the watch are a lot simpler to manipulate than the Ironman or Polar watches that I have owned and the heart rate or time that you can display on the face is big enough for me to see whilst running.

As a swimmer, I need a watch that I can put on for about 90 minutes with out it becoming uncomfortable and this performs wonderful. I have gone running and swimming a dozen times or more with this on, and its sturdy yet lightweight feel is just right. Any triathlete would appreciate this, I'm positive.

The colour is a metallic orange, and being a San Francisco Giants fan, that is just fine with me. I really like it and could not be happier!



HeartQ Heart Rate Monitor
HeartQ heart rate monitor offers worthwhile data so you can workout smarter. It is effortless and intuitive to use so you can get a swift start. It really is ideal for anyone who want to manage their exercise intensity and calorie during exercise.

Exercise Intelligence
HeartQ provides much more data than basic fitness watches so that you get the most out of your exercise. Armed with real-time info you can adjust the intensity of your exercise to keep inside target zones and attain your highest potential.

Accurate Calorie Burn
A lot more than just a heart monitor, HeartQ will accurately calculate and display the calories you are burning so you can track it all through a exercise or all through the day.

Discover How To Reach Your Fitness Goals
You should not have to guess. Am I carrying out this appropriately? Should I push harder? For how long? Place science on your side and use actual time data to inform you how to push yourself to your max potential with out going too far.

Essential Attributes
- three Selectable Heart Rate Zones
- Calories-Burned Counter
- Activity Tracker
- Chronograph
- In-Zone Timer
- Age/Gender/Weight Settings for Precise Measurements
- Upper/Lower Target Heart Rate (THR) Zone Alarm
- Max / Avg Heart Rate Display
- Straightforward Navigation
- Workout Data Recall
- Audio/Visual Alarms
- Time and Date Display
- Stop Watch / Timer
- EL Backlight for at-a-glance monitoring


Learn more about this at http://www.amazon.com/HeartQ-Stopwatch-Chronograph-Backlight-Polyurethane/dp/B00L12WRF2/Heart Rate Monitors/

0 comments: