Share |

Energy Healing Calgary What Are The Risks?

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Energy healing Calgary is just as good as energy healing elsewhere. Does energy healing work? It sure does. Of course it won’t work for everyone.

Look at it this way: your doctor can not promise you that his drugs or procedures will work either.

Are there risks and side-effects to the doctors medicines? Of course there are!

But are there similar risks to energy healing Calgary?

I do not know of any real bad side-effects. Because of the cleansing affect, I did feel ill once, and even giddy after a healing session, but that was it.

The only risk: you will become addicted to it :-)

What I want to say is that whatever works is right. This is the experience I have had. Is this your experience too?

If it makes me feel better and it does not kill me in the process I will personally use it. I don't care if it is a drug or energy healing Calgary, or positive thinking.

Energy healing Calgary comes into the picture, when you do not absolutely need an operation or take nasty drugs the doctor wants to give you.

As long as my life does not depend on it, if I have a problem I would first seek out an energy healing Calgary practitioner first to see what can be done.

Energy healing Calgary is best delivered by Daniela at gatelight.com. She has helped many people and she can help you too, being a healer, and a teacher.

The best doctors are healers by nature. These kind of people were born to heal.

We are after healing so we look for healers. The most important thing is that the healing process must first begin within.

The best energy healing Calgary, or doctor won’t be able to heal you without your willingness to heal yourself. We must help them with a deep desire to heal ourselves.

0 comments: