Share |

Why Do People Choose Distance Healing?

Monday, July 11, 2011

A distance healing? Why do people do it? The reasons are varied. I know people who have done a distance healing just for the thrill, or distance attunement, to do something new and bizarre. Not something I would suggest.



Naturally there are those of you ho can not travel and have health issues, and want to be treated. It is great for pets too, that won’t stay still. A distance healing session is perfect in both cases. Learn lots more about wellness and distance healing right here: distance healing

Some people are looking for alternative as they are simply unhappy with conventional healing methods, which probably has not help them, or has even hurt them.

Now distance healing is not supposed to replace an normal doctor, all I am saying is to solve your health problems ultimately you want a synthesis of methods and medicines.

Thinking outside the box on a holistic level is probably a good idea.

This is nothing new. In China they use ultra modern medicine combined with herbs, teas, meditation, chi, acupuncture, the best of both worlds, and they have been doing this for years.

The western world could learn lots from the Chinese. People recover in China like crazy!

Distance healing should definitely be part of this holistic approach to better health.

Once, this is example of the dangers in our system, I was given by my doctor a painkilling kind of drug when I was ill. So I take the drug, and I had an allergic reaction, and almost died.

The pain was so great I just took it without thinking about it, even though the drug was not meant to heal me, I trusted the doctor and it went wrong.

So after this bad experience I too was looking for alternatives. I found a chiropractor, and he told me all I needed to do to heal myself was eat cherries.

I wasted no time buying a bunch of cherries, yes I listened, and what do you know, after eating them I was healed!

The painkiller doctor was not thinking holistically, he was blind, or even uninterested to cure. This was a typical case of treating the symptoms not the cause.

Distance healing is automatically holistic, and ultimately takes care of your soul first. After that the rest will follow. In the greater scheme of things, distance healing can be very beneficial. I can only recommend it to you.

0 comments: