Share |

How It Seems Like To Love Unconditionally

Friday, March 23, 2012

"I haven't learned the right way to love unconditionally not until I became a parent."

We sometimes find our parents really annoying when we were young. They always scold us when we make some mistakes; hence, we don't see why they need to do those things to us.
There'd be time that we hate there attitude of being over protective to us. Thus, we quite often would prefer to be around our friends rather than to spend time along with your parents in the house. We just thought it actually is much more fun to get along with friends.

It is a common situation to each children around the globe. But have it came into your mind that you had the chance to live here on earth because of the love of your parents? It's something that we quite often forget. We have to reflect on this thing. Our parents are definitely the most precious persons we have in our life. Thanks to them, we got opportunity to become who we are now and what we have achieved right now. They are the ones who loved us unconditionally.

I've never ever felt that love not until my daughter came into my life. When I first held her in my hand, I never imagined I would become very happy. I would do everything for her. She actually is a blessing to me and to my family. Whenever I have problems in life, my daughter is my companion. I'm sure my daughter will be there for me always. This is exactly what it feels as though to have unconditional love. From that point I became a parent, Now I understand why my parents are doing all of those things to us before, why they were very protective to us and why they scold us in each and every mistake we have done. The real key here is that, they only loved me unconditionally. Our parents indeed knows the very best things for us.

Since I became a parent already, I understand how it feels as though to raise children with unconditional love. There is this article of a mother sharing her life's story as a parent of toddlers. I could relate in all that she was telling. Despite our busy lives, we still find strength from our children. One kiss and hug from them can wash away your problems. They are the reason of genuine happiness that parents feel. Thus, I believe all parents have something in common; it's the unconditional love to their children. This kind of feeling just flows in us naturally.

Besides our parents, someone has unconditional love to every people living here on earth. He's God. God loved everyone around you that he gave us his only son, Jesus. The reason behind this is to wash away all of the sins on the planet. Let us just cherish the moment with God and with the people that shows unconditional love to us. This is what life is about; to love each other.

1 comments:

Lovequotes said...

I enjoyed reading your post and I like your take on the issue. Thanks.