Share |

What You Need To Know About Chopper Tattoo

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Well, I've lately started using Chopper Tattoo and I love it. However, before, I want to tell you what it was like when I got my first tattoo in the 90's. Apparently , this is what it's like for most people today, too. There were no real tattoo websites at that time, and definitely no galleries like Chopper Tattoo.

The internet has made this easier to browse other people's tattoos, and see what you like. Then again you still have the issue of truly getting that tattoo done correctly. If you notice a picture of some guy having a sleeve that you really want, how convinced are you that the artist get it right? For sure, he could draw it up, and with any luck , he gets it right. And if you're lucky, he'll even have the tools to print out the "decal" that goes on your skin before he gets to work. However I've been in plenty of shops where they don't even have this. You know what people end up with?

Unsightly, regrettable ink. Fortunately, this was NOT my tattoo!

My first tattoo was, indeed, immature. I needed a flaming sword tattoo. I went to a parlor and asked the artist to draw this. The initial sketch was awesome. He assured me that he can transfer the design towards my skin flawlessly. The tattoo was terrible. I thought I was basically getting something I would be very pleased to show off. But rather, I try to conceal the tattoo and lose focus on that it's there. Sure, I could go through pricey tattoo removal, however I like to keep it there as a reminder. And then I discovered about chopper tattoo, and I really was interested. I took some time to take a look at their sample galleries and really understand precisely how the system works, after which I signed up for a membership.

So How Exactly Does Body Art Work?

1. Look at their array of thousands of tattoos

2. Make use of their system to get a nearby tattoo parlor which is highly regarded

3. Print your tattoo design, take it towards the parlor, and now have him turn it into a "decal."

4. Get the ideal tattoo for yourself.

Whenever you enroll in chopper tattoo, you can gain easy access towards the gallery for 1 month, 60 days, or for life. Therefore, if you're tight on cash and only would like to take a quick look for just a month, it can be done. In the event you aren't planning too go crazy with tattoos (as I am) and simply would like to spend some time checking out a couple of diverse ideas, they have a two month membership, too.

0 comments: