Share |

Chopper Tattoo Review

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Well, I've recently started using Chopper Tattoo and I love it. However, before, I would like to tell you what it was like when I acquired my first tattoo in the 90's. Apparently , this is what it's like for many people today, too. There were no real tattoo websites at the time, and definitely no galleries such as Body Art.

The internet has made this easier to browse other people's tattoos, and see what you like. But then you still have the issue of actually getting that tattoo done correctly. If you see a picture of some guy having a sleeve that you probably want, how sure are you that the artist get it right? For sure, he can draw it up, and with any luck , he gets it right. And if you're lucky, he'll even have the gear to print out the "decal" which goes on your skin just before he gets to work. But I've been in many shops where they don't have this. Do you know what people end up getting?

Unsightly, regrettable ink. Thank goodness, this was NOT my tattoo!

My first tattoo was, indeed, child like. I wanted a flaming sword tattoo. I visited a parlor and requested the artist to draw this. The initial sketch was amazing. He assured me that he can transfer the design to my skin correctly. The tattoo was awful. I assumed I was getting something I would be very pleased to show off. But rather, I try to cover up the tattoo and lose focus on that it's there. Certainly, I could go through expensive tattoo removal, however I like to store it there as a reminder. But then I discovered about chopper tattoo, and I really was interested. I took some time to look at their sample galleries and really understand how the system works, and then I opted in for a membership.

How Does Tattoo Work?

1. Browse their selection of thousands of tattoos

2. Employ their system to get a nearby tattoo parlor that's highly rated

3. Print your tattoo design, take it towards the parlor, and now have him convert it into a "decal."

4. Get the ideal tattoo for yourself.

Once you sign up for chopper tattoo, you can gain easy access towards the gallery for 1 month, 60 days, or perhaps for life. So, if you are tight on cash and just want to take a quick look for a month, it can be done. In the event you aren't planning too go crazy with tattoos (like me) and just want to spend time checking out a couple of diverse ideas, they have a two month membership, as well.

0 comments: