Share |

The Waterproof Baby Bibs You Will Wish You Had Found Earlier

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Choosing baby bibs could appear like a modest point in your lengthy list of tasks as a busy parent but believe me, it's the modest factors that make all the difference.

After wasting a lot of time and money on poorly developed bibs you can picture my excitement when I finally located 1 set of bibs that had every thing I was hunting for. In fact, I love these bibs so much, I want to share my secret with other Moms in the hope that it will spare you the same frustration.

Before I found Maxy Moo Moo waterproof baby bibs, I was continuously altering my baby's clothes. He is a drooler, so ordinary cloth bibs barely lasted five minutes just before becoming fully soaked through, leaving his clothes wet and smelly.

Unlike other bibs offered, these bibs actually work. The waterproof layer is hidden between the two terry cloth outer layers, which is wonderful simply because the bibs are truly absorbent and there is no exposed plastic to stick to your baby's skin or possibly tear off and turn into a choking hazard.

They come in a wonderful selection of solid colors (which includes two white), so it's never ever a issue obtaining one to compliment his numerous assorted outfits. They are a generous size so they give good coverage and they don't have some tacky design and style on the front.

But probably my favorite feature is the snap closures. My son is five months old but because of the match about the neck can be varied, I can see these bibs fitting him effectively beyond 12 months. How many bibs offer you that sort of longevity? They are a breeze to wash and I never have to be concerned about velcro damaging the rest of my laundry.

Maybe it's just simply because I've had such negative luck with bibs in the previous but I have honestly never ever been so pleased with a purchase like this before, so if you're hunting for a waterproof baby bib, then I encourage you to click on the link under and see for yourself. If you make a decision to try them out, let me know. I'm sure you will not be disappointed.

Read more about this waterproof baby bibs product



10 pack of baby bibs featuring a waterproof inner layer between two soft, absorbent terry cloth outer layers Two-position snap fasteners - for a quiet, scratch-free (no velcro), adjustable size Bonus presentation box - excellent for baby showers Totally free digital guide: healthy baby meals recipes and a Lifetime "baby-proof" guarantee.

0 comments: