Share |

High quality Fish oil that is budget-friendly and will enhance your total health considerably

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

If you're anything like me, you would have never given Health & Healing a second thought when it comes to buying a quality fish oil supplement. in fact, I figured all fish oil supplements were basically the exact same thing right? I could not have been more wrong! (keep reading and I'll explain).

3 months ago I was at the gym with my friend Josh when he started telling me about different supplements he takes before and after his workout. But when he mentioned he took a fish oil I was kind of taken by surprise. I questioned him on it and asked him why he takes that? He proceeded to explain that he takes it for his daily health, not just for working out.

The following day I called Josh to get more information about the kind of fish oil he was taking and where I could find them. He told me the brand he decided to go with was Health and Healing's Omega 3 Fish Oil. He explained that of all the so called "popular brands" did not back up what they said they had in them. In-fact, he explained that a lot of the products that had extremely high amounts of EPA and DHA were considered "spiked" fish oils and were not the most fresh and pure, they were simply chemically enhanced to make a "better" product. With his many years experience in personal training and health and nutrition I took his advice and ran with it.

He told me about a few different vitamin stores that sell the product, and what he paid was actually affordable, but me being the type of man I am wanted to find it at a better price.

I have since picked up my own supply of Health and Healing Fish Oil, and what is even better is I got it on Amazon for less expensive than what he did. I am a big Amazon fan, they have constantly had outstanding shipping and offer a wonderful money-back, no questions asked return policy in case something went wrong with the order.

Here is a bit more info on this product if you are serious about wanting a high quality fish oil supplement.

Continue reading about this Health and Healing product



Proven Health Benefits From The Highest Grade Omega-3 Fish Oil

Enhances cardio health, along with lowering bad cholesterol levels while raising the good

Reduces the risk of Alzheimer's disease

Assists lower hypertension

Has a favorable effect on reduced discomfort and inflammation

Alleviates symptoms of depression

Proven to be valuable for brain development, particularly in unborn children, infants and growing children

Omega-3 is made use of as a treatment for clients with bipolar affective disorder and schizophrenia

Studies also found that EPA might avoid the development of asthma

We recognize that you want a Fish Oil that you can not only depend on for both pure, and powerful items, but offer you with the highest DHA and EPA levels found in fish.

We not only fulfill, but exceed your expectations! We secure our fish oils from deep water seas, primarily because these fish have the highest levels of DHA and EPA. This suggests that the items you get will be of the Highest Possible Quality, Pure, Potent and Clean. Many of the Omega-3 oils on the marketplace today consist of ecological contaminates and may have been oxidized in the production procedure. When you select us for Omega-3 fulfillment, you never have to bother with anything less than pure, reliable active ingredients.

0 comments: