Share |

Palmistry Secrets Uncovered: Palm Reading Made Simple

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Let me tell you about an event that occurred to me, which entirely altered my life and my perception of palmistry. At the time, I wasn't especially interested in palmistry. I believed in living for the present; not fretting about the future. As I used to see it, palm reading simply concerned my love life, but that all changed after what was to happen to me.

A really close friend of mine called Harry and I went to visit another close friend, Nick. Now, Nick's dad had studied a little palm reading. For kicks, Harry decided to show his palm to Nick's dad. After looking seriously at Harry's palm, Nick's dad said to him: "Child, do not drive a vehicle for the next five years. As I see it, you have a significant accident coming your way very soon. If you make it through that accident, you will certainly live till you're 90."

Two years later, Harry died in an accident in the vehicle he was driving.

That incident has actually never left me and I subsequently decided to study every book I could find on palm reading. Trust me, I was stunned by what I discovered. Palmistry gave me a lot of the answers I was looking for.



Palmistry Secrets Revealed: palm reading made simple

Are you delighted with your life? Have you discovered your real vocation or life purpose? Could you gain from some assistance to help you find your natural calling -- most suited to your natural character and talents -- which can bring you inconceivable and possibly effortless and easy success, and an enormous sense of fulfilment?

If so, palm reading might be what has been lacking from your life.

Palmistry -- the old art of palm reading to reveal the secrets etched in the lines of your hand -- can help you:

• Comprehend your innate nature -- to strengthen any weak points in your character and recognize and establish your talents or gifts.

• Determine another person's leading characteristics through a quick glance at their palm and the shape of their hand.

• Discover your most likely tendencies to ill health so you can take proper preventative steps.

• Recognize when in life you should wed and when you should not.

• Discover the careers in which you are most likely to shine and will certainly give you the greatest enjoyment in life.

• Recognize the most likely timing of (down to particular dates), and prepare yourself, for the most important years of your life.

• Discover your ultimate success, your more intimate character and your most likely future development.

Palmistry can help you. The hands cannot trick; the character they express is the genuine nature of an individual -- the real character that has actually been formed by heredity or developed through long years of routine.

Continue reading about this Palm reading book

0 comments: