Share |

Jumping Rope for Health and Weight Loss - Locating a Worthy Rope Can Be Tough!

Monday, January 5, 2015

At this time of year, my fitness routine seriously fizzles. When the weather turns cold, I have absolutely no inspiration to enjoy my normal run or bike. I don't even want to get out and make my way to my gym, so that's when I start searching for things I can do in my home like training videos and strength training utilizing body weight exercises.

For cardio and interval training, I have actually found that jumping rope is a good choice. It's low-cost, does not take up much space like other cardio workout devices, and it's actually fun. The trick is discovering a jump rope that works.

I was looking for a rope that's meant for indoors so that it wouldn't leave marks on my wood floors. I likewise wanted one that is comfy to hold because I remember the calluses the plastic jump ropes would leave back when we jumped with them in school.

I tried a steel cable rope that worked all right, however it was too long and I could never get it set to the ideal length. It also stung if I mistakenly hit my ankles with it. I tried another rope that had the tendency to kink up when it turned, which was aggravating because I needed to stop and untangle it every few minutes.

The rope I bought last does not appear to have any of these concerns and so I'm very delighted with it. I bought it from Amazon for a lot less than I have actually seen it offered in sporting goods stores and got the free two-day shipping with it. I was able to get it to exactly the ideal length with no problem, I can jump quick or slow, the rope does not get twisted, and the handles are comfortable to hold. It comes with a suggested 15-minute HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) exercise that I have actually modified a bit, however it's a good starting point for a newbie to HIIT.

Here's more information on the rope that works for me:


Find out more at amazon.com/Deluxe-Jump-Rope-Easy-use/dp/B00GIZLD7U/jump rope/

The Go! Fitness Gear deluxe jump rope features a 10-foot PVC rope and high-density molded foam grip handles. This rope is simple to adapt to your height. Other ropes need tools to adjust and require several cumbersome steps. With the Go! Fitness Gear rope, the only tools you'll require are scissors to cut the excess rope. The ball-bearing handles make for a very fast and smooth-turning rope. This rope likewise features molded high-density foam on the handles, which make the rope very comfy to hold and turn. Presently readily available in black.

When you acquire the Go! Fitness Gear Deluxe Jump Rope, you will additionally get a complimentary High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) exercise routine that blasts 200 calories in only 15 minutes!

If you are not completely satisfied with your Go! Fitness Gear Deluxe Jump Rope, we will gladly change the product or reimburse your cash ... no questions asked. Helping you to accomplish your fitness objectives is our objective!

0 comments: