Share |

Cacao Powder Creates Well-being, Relaxation and Pleasure

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Cacao is the most controversial super-food on earth. Rare with over 300 compounds, cacao consists of protein, fats, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and mood-enhancing chemicals that trigger the brain to launch neurotransmitters. The end result is that cacao not just nurtures the body with needed nutrients, however it also develops joy, relaxation and satisfaction.

Cacao consists of a couple of chemicals understood to influence our brain's neurotransmitters. Phenylethylamine (PEA) is found in cacao which is also naturally produced by the adrenal glands when we're thrilled. PEA makes a person more alert and focused. It increases the heart rate and gives us a feeling of excitement. When people fall in love, PEA is produced in greater quantities. This is why cacao is often stated to simulate the state of falling in love ... and why chocolate is given on Valentine's Day.

How do I take my cacao? I simply utilize 100 % natural cacao powder daily! I add it to my smoothies and chocolate dishes. I love the somewhat bitter taste however what I love the most is how it makes me feel. I do feel unwinded and pleased when I consume it and I have discovered that my hubby's state of mind has actually also improved. I am very pleased of drinking this super-food daily!

I bought my cacao powder from Amazon.com. It is actually the only location where you can find excellent quality cacao powder at a portion of the real cost. The shipping was very quick and the very best part is that I didn't have to get on my car and drive to a health store on the other side of town. Their customer support was impeccable. They interacted with me in order to make certain that I had received my cacao powder intact which it fulfilled my expectations.

Do you want to be happier, more unwinded and focused? Then click on the link below and benefit from this remarkable super-food. Let me know how it goes for you!



The Perfect Alternative to Chocolate Bars

2 tbsp. serving of cocoa consists of just 25 calories and 1.5 g of fat. It also supplies you with 3.6 g of fiber, which is 14 percent of the daily value, 8 percent of the daily value of Iron, and 14 percent of the daily value of magnesium!
- Clean, Raw, Unsweetened, 100 % Natural and Pure
- Relish in the most delicious flavor
- Ignore unhealthy chocolate bars
- Suitable for adding to any smoothie or your preferred desserts
Cacao powder may minimize your danger of heart disease. Our unsweetened cocoa not just has the advantage of being low in calories, however it also consists of necessary minerals that support your heart, bones and immune system.
Benefits
- Cacao mass consists of potassium, phosphorus, copper, iron, zinc, magnesium, flavonoids, panthothenic acid and vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C, and E.
- It also consists of phenethylamine and serotonin, which are neurotransmitter found in the brain that serve as a state of mind elevators and natural antidepressants.
- Cocoa also has the ability to improve endorphins, which serve as a natural "pleased" opiates and are liable for the highs that are often felt after working out, laughing, being intimate or winning the lottery.
- ORAC antioxidant lab analysis validates that there are over 25,200 antioxidants in a single spoonful of our 100 % raw natural cacao powder!

Find out more at amazon.com/Fantastic-Antioxidant-Flavonoids-Re-sealable-Food-grade/dp/B00TUDESRO/cacao powder/

0 comments: