Share |

Stubby Holders For Weddings Printed By The A Team

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Best Wedding Stubby Ever!
Have you thought about having stubbie holders at your wedding and stopped to think that it may look a little bit tackey.



Well when I was getting married my family were all sitting around the pub throwing around a few wedding ideas, when my brother suggested that we should give all the guests a wedding stubby.

Without even thinking about it I said “yes“ but that was just to tease him more than anything else and like most of the girls I thought it was a little tacky.

However with some apprehension I went ahead with the Wedding Stubby idea and to my surprise It was so successful due to some simple factors I would like to share with you.

Beer is either served from a container filled with ice or a cold fridge, so to place the beer or can straight into a neoprene stubby holder has some amazing advantages. It keeps the beer cooler and at the same time the holders hands stay dry and warm.

Place the wedding stubbies in a basket right next to the ice or fridge , that way your guests get there drink and stubby at the same time and if any are left over you can hand them out at breaky on Sunday morning to anyone who did not get one the night before.

Personally I know I get a lot of use from my stubby holder, better than any other wedding ideas I’ve received.

The only and most important advice I can share with you is to get a custom designed wedding stubby, not just a picture stuck in a square box with some text.

Stubby holders are a great gift, something that will get used over and over again.So having the coolest looking stubby takes the “T” out of Tacky and puts the “C” back in Cool.

I urge you to check out the most sort after wedding stubby holder if you want the coolest wedding stubby designs that will make your stubby a collectible piece of art.

For those regs from the USA a stubby holder is what we use in the warmer parts of Australia to keep our beer cold and we are as crazy about our can holders as we are about our beer.

1 comments:

scarlet reynolds said...

For me, Stubby Holders are unique wedding give away. In this way, you had just offered the right free gift to those you want to remember your wedding.