Share |

Check Out This Great Demo Video For A Stroller Organizer

Friday, December 13, 2013

It's excellent when you find a video for a product you already have and love that teaches you brand-new things you didn't already know about it. When I stumbled upon this video showing all the uses and functions for the Easy Stroller Mate I was so thankful to have discovered it since right away I could see how much more I could get out of my stroller organizer!



I understood when I bought it that it was filled with functions - one of those unusual products that the designers actually put some time and effort into and possibly even (gasp!) listened to what their customers desired, but this video shows there's even more to this excellent product than I first realized!

For example, the video starts with how it can be attached in various ways to a stroller's handles, whether they are horizontal or angled. And if you have horizontal handles like mine then you can have it either hanging down from them or sitting up flush. Originally I had it hanging down since I simply didn't know there was the choice - but now I have it sitting flush meaning no more reaching over the bars to access my drinks, snacks and goodies. They're all right there where I need them.

An additional feature I wasn't even aware of till I saw the video was the access to the mesh bag at the top of the organizer. These types of tips and demos truly do make the product even more useful than I thought it was! Anyway if you have an Easy Stroller Mate then you must have a look at this excellent video because it'll enlighten you about your own purchase. And if you don't have one but are considering purchasing an organizer, I spent ages looking into them and there's absolutely nothing on the marketplace as useful or good value as this one. Watch the video and you'll see what I mean.

0 comments: