Share |

SurvivalGorilla Adjustable Rope Ratchet Hoist - For Reliable And Easy Hydroponic Growing

Saturday, March 1, 2014

A lot of hydroponics growers don't think much about the type of grow light rope ratchet hanger they invest in for hanging their grow equipment. If you are anything like me, you've probably never even used a rope ratchet for your growing until recently. But let me tell you, it is a great feeling when you find the right grow light rope ratchet that gives you a sturdy product, and shows you how to increase your results. If that sounds a little interesting to you, continue reading and I will elaborate more.

First off, I'll be the first to let you know that since I've been gardening for the past three years now, I've bought my fair share of gardening supplies. I wouldn't consider myself cheap, but I'm always trying to get the best deal and have ended up with some real junk products in the process. I decided that when it came time to get some rope ratchets to hang my nice gardening equipment, I had better look for quality first.

I've shopped on Amazon multiple times before. It's darn near impossible to surpass their reputation with the stress-free money-back guarantee and the lightening fast shipping that they provide. So, I decided to buy the rope ratchets on there, and all I can say is I am glad I went that route. It was good enough that I found a great quality pair of rope ratchets, but what really stood out to me was the amazing follow up they provide after you actually make the purchase.

Beyond all that, they also gave me really good installation info for the rope ratchets (plus the vendor has an installation demo video for people like me who are visual learners) and even a detailed ebook on hydroponics and how to maximize results (now who would expect all that from a rope ratchet purchase?).

I can say I've made some stupid buying decisions in the past, but I have never been as satisfied with a small purchase as this one before. If you are in the market for a new pair of grow light rope ratchets, then I definitely encourage you to click the link below to order yours now and see if you don't feel the same way I did.



These are a pair of heavy duty SurvivalGorilla(TM) 1/8" Grow Light Rope Ratchets. These rope ratchet hangers are ideal for hydroponics growing. They greatly simplify the process of hanging hydroponics equipment such as Grow Lights, Reflectors, Ventilation Equipment, Carbon Filters, and Heat Exchangers. Of course, they are not just limited to being used for hydroponics stuff. They are very versatile and can be used to hang just about anything in your garage such as bicycles, kids toys, and large tools. Here are just a few of the features of the SurvivalGorilla(TM) Rope Ratchets:

- Up to 150 lbs total load capacity (75 lbs for each ratchet)
- Completely Heat/Cold/Rust Resistant
- Robust Composite Case
- Non-slip, strong hold at each ratchet "click" with an easy tension release
- Has Carabiner Snap-Clips on the Ends Instead of Open Hooks.
- Has sturdy Latch and Spring Mechanism to Prevent Failure
- Heavy-duty 7 foot long braided nylon/polypropylene rope that is soft and easy on the hands when pulling
- Strong METAL gears that won't wear out after a few cycles
- Heat-seared rope ends help to prevent fraying

Check out this Grow Light Hangers product now

0 comments: