Share |

Book on Natural Health with Diet Ideas For Hispanics.

Monday, June 16, 2014

If you are reading this you probably, like me, want to enhance your wellness and that of your family. As a teen I suffered from colitis and soon enough in my life I learned that my body needed a holistic and natural method to this concern.

I then immersed myself in more than 2 dozen books on Natural Health and Nutrition, a few of which I found on Amazon, to discover exactly what it was that my body needed to be healthy once again. It took me a while to figure it out but over the years the problem was gone.

As I completed my degree in Holistic Nutrition I thought I should provide spanish speaking individuals, who did not want to read these 2 dozen books nor did they have the time, a simple useful book with all the information I learned to be essential to start improving their overall wellness through modifications in day-to-day habits.

Knowing the wellness issues Latinos face today, I put in basic terms the smart words of physicians and nutritional experts who encourage us on taking charge of our wellness by taking responsibility of the things we do to our body everyday. You will certainly discover this book easy to read and amusing at times. It reminds us that we are the ones with the power to alter our scenarios and provides standard information for the novice on natural wellness and nutrition, yet it could well serve Health Practitioners as a device to interest their spanish speaking clients in the care of their body and increase their overall wellness.



Go to Amazon for more about this Health Book product

The Secrets to good health, the Book LatinAmerica is talking about. Over 5000 sold in Mexico, Peru, Panama, Colombia and the United States.

In this useful guide the author mastered the information consisted of in over a dozen wellness books and summed it up in only 203 pages with the fundamentals to good health and nutrition. The book intends to make us see how our wellness is actually in our hands and it is by our day-to-day habits that we determine our wellness. Perfect gift for your spanish speaking buddy.

Take charge of your wellness. Learn exactly what kind of water you should be drinking. Enhance your digestion enhancing your overall wellness.

Grocery Store Tips. Know where to discover exactly what is healthy and healthy.
Easy to read.
As seen on TV.

0 comments: