Share |

Palmistry Secrets Uncovered: Palm Reading Made Simple

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Let me tell you about an event that happened to me, which entirely changed my life and my understanding of palmistry. At the time, I hadn't been especially attracted to palmistry. I believed in living for the present; not fretting about the future. As I used to see it, palmistry just concerned my love life, although that all changed after what was to occur to me.

An extremely close friend of mine called Harry and I went to see another good friend, Nick. Now, Nick's dad had studied a little palmistry. For kicks, Harry chose to reveal his palm to Nick's dad. After looking seriously at Harry's palm, Nick's dad said to him: "Child, do not drive a vehicle for the next five years. As I see it, you have a major accident coming your way soon. If you make it through that accident, you will certainly live until you're 90."

2 years later on, Harry died in an accident in the vehicle he was driving.

That event has never left me and I subsequently chose to study every book I could discover on palmistry. Trust me, I was shocked by what I found. Palmistry offered me a lot of the answers I was looking for.



Palmistry Secrets Revealed: palm reading made simple

Are you happy with your life? Have you found your real vocation or life course? Could you benefit from some assistance to help you discover your natural calling -- best matched to your natural character and talents -- which can bring you unimaginable and potentially effortless and easy success, and an enormous sense of achievement?

If so, palmistry might be what has been missing from your life.

Palmistry -- the ancient art of palm reading to reveal the secrets etched in the lines of your hand -- can assist you:

• Understand your innate nature -- to enhance any weaknesses in your character and determine and develop your talents or gifts.

• Determine another individual's leading qualities through a quick glance at their palm and the shape of their hand.

• Discover your most likely tendencies to ill health so you can take suitable preventative procedures.

• Determine when in life you ought to wed and when you should not.

• Discover the professions in which you are most likely to shine and will certainly provide you the greatest enjoyment in life.

• Determine the most likely timing of (down to particular dates), and prepare yourself, for the most important years of your life.

• Discover your ultimate success, your more intimate character and your most likely future development.

Palmistry can assist you. The hands cannot deceive; the character they reveal is the real nature of an individual -- the real character that has been formed by genetic make-up or developed through long years of routine.

Read more about this Palm reading book

0 comments: