Share |

Anti-burst Exercise Ball - Great Tool With Many Uses Guaranteed To Improve Your Strength

Friday, January 2, 2015

I have used exercise balls occasionally in my Pilates class and in the gym, and have always had the thought deep down in the back of my head. "What if this ball actually had to burst?!?"

Apart from the obvious embarrassment, this could actually cause some serious damage and injuries. I don't want to sound paranoid, but who knows how safe these balls are, and whether the gym didn't maybe buy some cheap product without giving it a second thought?

I enjoy the versatility of the exercise ball, though, so decided to do a bit of research to see whether I couldn't get a good quality product for myself that I could use with peace of mind. Amazon seemed the obvious place to look, especially with their money-back guarantees that they provide.

There are lots of these stability balls to be found on Amazon, but this one that I bought was really a very good selection at a very reasonable price! It comes with various safety certificates, and each product is tested after production to carry a weight of up to 1100 pounds. In addition to that, it is also non-slip and odor-free.

I am loving the fact that I can now do a quick workout without having to make it to the gym or even having to change into a gym outfit! There are so many different exercises to do for all levels of fitness, I can't seem to get tired of it. 15 minutes while watching TV seem to be so easy. And I even use the ball regularly to just sit on. Initially, my back got quite exhausted after about half an hour or so, but I can now happily spend a few hours sitting on it in front of my PC, and it doesn't even feel like a workout! What more can I ask for?

I have had the ball for about 5 weeks now, and it hasn't deflated yet, even though I use it almost every day.

I always thought I would need to buy fancy, spacious gym equipment if I wanted to train at home. This has truly been one of the best purchases I have made in a while, and I would encourage anyone to do the same! Just click on the link below.



Learn more about this at http://www.amazon.com/Anti-burst-Stability-Ball-Free-Pump/dp/B00KSJX5Q4/swiss ball/

Improve your back/abs/core muscles forever!

Get an effective full body workout that can be adjusted to all levels of fitness

- Can be used for various types of workouts, e.g. Yoga, Pilates, Physio, Gym
- Can be used during pregnancy
- Strengthen your core by just sitting on it
- Improve balance and coordination
- Simple but effective, easy to store, quick to clean.

Safe, anti-burst, non-slip material.

ISO9001 and TUV/EU certified.
Material is phthalates free, non-toxic, and very low in odor.
Material of the ball ensures no slipping during use.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee and 5-Year Free Replacement Warranty.


0 comments: