Share |

'Push Up to Fitness' with Maximiza Push-Up Bars - The Perfect Strength Workout Equipment

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I actually needed to save some dollars so I stopped my gym membership and decided to do my exercises at home. However to do that, I had to work out how I could get enough home workout gear to do the task at an affordable price.
One of my very first purchases was the Garren Fitness push-up grips since pushups actually are one of the basic exercises that need to be in any workout.
So, why did I get push-up grips when I could just save that cash? Well, they are greatly superior to normal floor push-ups, simply because it enables your body to go lower to the floor - which enhances the range of activity and makes the workout harder. For that reason, the muscles are exercised more thoroughly through a larger range and it makes each push-up a lot more efficient. Likewise, they protected my wrists from the pain that I obtain from floor push-ups.
All in all the Maximiza Pushup bars are a great piece of equipment you can make use of at home to primarily work out the chest, shoulder, and back of the arms.

The other push-up grips that I have actually looked at just do not seem as good. When you pay $10-$15 or less, these products seem to be poorly built or flimsy (some are even made from plastic!). Some like Tony Horton are pricey (over $40 or $50). Perfect Pushup seem good however I'm uncertain if the rotation is just a gimmick or not, and I have actually read that the hand grips are too big for ladies. So I selected the Maximiza Push Up grips as they are in the mid-point price-wise and I'm really delighted. They are very good quality as they are made from a single piece of chrome steel. They do not bend and I can't see how they would ever break.
There's absolutely nothing to put together. You just take them from the box and use them. They can be found in 2 sizes. While the larger ones look extra strong, I selected the 'Classic 22mm' as I have fairly small hands so I didn't need a large hand-grip.
All-in-all, these push-up grips are great to make use of for strength training and to keep a particular level of physical fitness. If you want to do push-ups, give them a shot. I highly recommend this product. It provides a fantastic and distinct workout.



'Push Up to Fitness' with the Garren Fitness Pushup Bars made from Sturdy Steel - The Perfect Strength Workout Equipment Good for any Training Program for Men or Women, Home, Gym or Travel

Each package contains one pair of Pushup Bars.

Characteristics
- Strong, durable chrome steel bars and really stable - have no fear that they'll break, bend or collapse
- 22mm diameter bar (~ 7/8 inch) for the Classic
- Each Classic 22mm bar can hold 100kg (220lb)
- Classic 22mm will normally suit lighter individuals or individuals with smaller sized hands (e.g. ladies) while the Ultra 25mm will suit heavier individuals or larger hands (normally men)
- No welds, parts or joins - means no assembly needed and no parts to break
- They are stable and do not wobble
- Light and portable - take them anywhere
- Comfy foam grips
- Non-slip - really grips the floor

Benefits
- Enhance and sculpt shoulders, chest, arms and back
- Integrate with any upperbody strength program
- Minimize stress on the wrists
- Promotes great form
- Optimize your effort with much deeper push-ups
- Allows diverse muscle use with more hand positions

100 % Satisfaction Warranty.
If you aren't completely satisfied, please contact us for a complete refund - no questions asked. Buy one of each size and share them with your family or at the office.

Click for more about this Push-Up Bars product

0 comments: