Share |

Cacao Powder Provides Well-being, Relaxation and Pleasure

Monday, March 30, 2015

Cacao is the most controversial super-food on earth. Unusual with over 300 compounds, cacao contains protein, fats, vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, and mood-enhancing chemicals that cause the brain to launch neurotransmitters. The end result is that cacao not just nurtures the body with essential nutrients, however it also creates happiness, relaxation and satisfaction.

Cacao contains a few chemicals known to impact our brain's neurotransmitters. Phenylethylamine (PEA) is discovered in cacao which is also naturally produced by the adrenal glands when we're excited. PEA makes an individual more alert and focused. It enhances the heart rate and provides us a feeling of excitement. When individuals fall in love, PEA is produced in higher quantities. This is why cacao is commonly stated to mimic the state of falling in love ... and why chocolate is given on Valentine's Day.

How do I take my cacao? I simply use 100 % natural cacao powder daily! I add it to my shakes and chocolate recipes. I love the rather bitter taste however what I love the most is how it makes me feel. I do feel unwinded and happy when I ingest it and I have actually observed that my husband's state of mind has also improved. I am extremely happy of drinking this super-food daily!

I purchased my cacao powder from Amazon. It is really the only location where you can discover excellent quality cacao powder at a portion of the real cost. The shipping was extremely fast and the very best part is that I didn't have to get on my car and drive to a health store on the other side of town. Their customer service was impeccable. They interacted with me in order to see to it that I had gotten my cacao powder undamaged which it satisfied my expectations.

Do you want to be happier, more unwinded and focused? Then click the link below and make the most of this remarkable super-food. Let me know how it goes for you!



The Perfect Alternative to Chocolate Bars

2 tbsp. serving of cocoa contains simply 25 calories and 1.5 g of fat. It also supplies you with 3.6 g of fiber, which is 14 percent of the daily value, 8 percent of the daily value of Iron, and 14 percent of the daily value of magnesium!
- Clean, Raw, Unsweetened, 100 % Natural and Pure
- Relish in the most scrumptious flavor
- Ignore unhealthy chocolate bars
- Ideal for adding to any shake or your preferred desserts
Cacao powder may decrease your threat of heart disease. Our unsweetened cocoa not just has the advantage of being low in calories, however it also contains necessary minerals that support your heart, bones and immune system.
Benefits
- Cacao mass contains potassium, phosphorus, copper, iron, zinc, magnesium, flavonoids, panthothenic acid and vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C, and E.
- It also contains phenethylamine and serotonin, which are neurotransmitter discovered in the brain that act as a state of mind elevators and natural antidepressants.
- Cocoa also has the capability to improve endorphins, which act as a natural "happy" opiates and are liable for the highs that are commonly felt after working out, laughing, being intimate or winning the lotto.
- ORAC antioxidant laboratory evaluation validates that there are over 25,200 anti-oxidants in a single spoonful of our 100 % raw natural cacao powder!

Check this out at http://www.amazon.com/Fantastic-Antioxidant-Flavonoids-Re-sealable-Food-grade/dp/B00J3A0436/cacao powder/

0 comments: