Share |

Custom Scrabble Pieces for Crafting - Make Fun Homemade Creations

Friday, April 3, 2015

If you're like me, you appreciate things that are handcrafted. The thought and time that go into making one-of-a-kind gifts and home accessories is what sets them apart.

When I found out the diverse means in which hobbyists are putting Scrabble Tiles to use it sparked some fantastic projects of my own, so I took to looking for the right materials.

Finding nice arts and crafts embellishments is similar to hunting for treasure, and when you stumble upon something with an extra special touch, the item is worth more than face value. In crafting, the value is in what the item will end up as.

Initially, I was skeptical to buy decorative pieces online since it can be difficult to perceive actual quality and color - but sometimes it pays to take the risk - which is definitely the case with the Scrabble tiles for crafts that I purchased. The seller assured the product quality, and listed which wood pieces would be contained in the set so I was assured to get what I wanted for my project, and more. I started coming up with other crafts that I planned use the extra pieces for, some with the influence of the company's additional tips and resources.

Upon receiving the tiles, I was reassured of my choice as the quality of the wood tiles was what had been promised. The squares were smooth, lightweight, and had nice wood grain.

Generally, I like the firsthand experience of shopping in-store, but buying online is a way for me to discover stuff not carried in mainstream arts and crafts stores. Ordering on Amazon is now second nature to me, it's my go-to shopping website. I started with generic home necessities, and I soon found I could get one-of-a-kind arts and crafts materials and embellishments too, easily ordered and quickly shipped too.

When I discover an item that stands out from the rest I jump on the opportunity, and thanks to that I get to let my creativity fly. If you revel in this diverse aspect of creating, I urge you to click the link below and order this crafter's range of Scrabble Tiles now. Once you try them out I'm confident you will be pleasantly and creatively surprised.



Learn more about this at amazon.com/Scrabble-Scrapbooking-Replacement-Spelling-Personlized/dp/B00QZQ85EQ/arts and crafts/

The Ticket to Making Your Crafts Unique
Best Range of Wood Pieces for Your Handcrafted Designs

- 115-piece range
- High quality wood pieces
- Customary Scrabble ABCs

You are keen to create special, fun crafts but most wood Scrabble sets are boring, unrefined and restricted to alphabet alone. Our custom designed collection allows you to cook up custom, quality crafts as gifts, home fittings and cherished souvenirs.

GO BEYOND WORDS with these Scrabble squares: Picture what you want to say with symbols and figures. Make neat, handcrafted style to share and display.

Put YOUR authentic touch on:
- Magnets
- Drink holders
- Scrapbook layouts
- Greeting cards
- Photo frames
- Necklaces, beads
- collages
- Wedding momentos
- Teaching alphabet
- And more-whatever you fancy!

COMPLETE Scrabble set PLUS Numbers pieces, Figures and Tokens

- 100 LETTER tiles (like in Scrabble range: A-9 B-2 C-2 D-4 E-12 F-2 G-3 H-2 I-9 J-1 K-1 L-4 M-2 N-6 O-8 P-2 Q-1 R-6 S-4 T-6 U-4 V-2 W-2 X-1 Y-2 Z-1 Blanks-2)
- 10 NUMBER tiles (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9)
- 5 TOKEN pieces (heart, infant, ring, + figure, = sign)

- Made from lightweight wood (Size|Proportions|Dimensions}: 3/4inch by 3/4inch OR 19mmX21mm; Width: 4mm)
- Light-toned wood, quality black printing
- Pack: Resealable, clear plastic bag for storage and convenience

The ONLY Scrabble Tile collection backed by quality guarantee. Unsatisfied with any piece? Contact our company for a replacement. * Item made with real wood - characteristically has wood grain and diversity in color.

Introductory offer pricing! Scoop it up at this discounted price!

Tap into Creativity! Add this unique set to your cart right now. When your order is shipped, begin dreaming and let your creativity fly!

0 comments: