Share |

Vegetable Spiralizer Aids to Keep My New Year's Eve Resolution to Eat Healthy

Friday, March 6, 2015

Eating healthy, sounds like a lot of effort. To cook meals, even to prepare the ingredients requires significant amount of time, so that you can even start cooking. If you are struggling like me, right here's a ray of light, that my BFF showed me, since I'm so happy that it worked, I want to share the very same with you. My BFF, found an amazing product called Vortex Vegetable Spiralizer. Who would've thought (Keep reading I will certainly explain below).

Let's go back a little bit. Late October in 2014, my weight was great and I was so positive in myself, that I thought this year I'm going to in fact delight in Thanksgiving dinner, I'm going to let myself taste all the scrumptious dishes that are cooked in this excellent holiday. I did simply that, gave myself some grace and enjoyed this event as it was meant to be. No guilty mind set, everything was excellent. As we all understand that certain holiday marks the start of winter's gathering for cheering, eating and commemorating. Obviously tasting lots of scrumptious dished. Not to point out the perfectly cooked turkey, pies, expensive beverages and all you can stand conversations. Yet, there's one last event, New Years Eve!

As I'm getting ready to meet my buddies who we're waiting for me to commemorate New Years Eve. I took my lovely little black dress, which I had actually purchased a couple of weeks previously. So I attempt to slip in the dress simply to find out, right there and then, that my dress had actually shrunk! (Sure!) You can imagine the feeling, after a couple of extra attempts, I gave up! I simply had one last alternative, to dress comfortable, if you know what I mean.

As soon as I arrived my BFF pulls me to the side, I knew exactly what she was about to state. "Your dress is charming, thought you were putting on TLBD ..." So I whispered to her exactly what was going on, and she simply smiles at me and states, "...Darling, don't stress I have your back, simply promise me that for this new year resolution, you will certainly start a healthy lifestyle." In fact she whispered back to me, she would share a link to an amazing little product in Amazon, that will certainly assist me do that.

Because I am a huge fan of Amazon (love the quick shipping plus they have a truly worry-free money-back guarantee that ensures you are always satisfied with your purchase), I thought I would give them a try with this and wow! Did it turn out to be a great decision. I marveled how easy this was to use as I have actually never ever seen something like this.

Let me explain exactly what the Vortex is: This isn't some crazy, super advanced gizmo of the future. What it IS, is a great updated take on an age old classic. Imagine if your mother's grater had a child with the gizmo that makes curly french fries. That is the Vortex Spiralizer.

I have been able to prepare scrumptious vegetable stir fry, vegetable pasta and appetizing salads. If you know how to use a pencil sharpener, then you already understand how to use this product. Simply position the vegetable through the opening, twist, and see the magic take place!

By the way, thanks to the outcome of eating healthy, that this incredible item assists me to achieve, my brand-new boyfriend has actually invited me to a black tie event, and guess who already has a little black dress.

Perhaps I'm simply fortunate to have such a great BFF, but I'm truly impressed by the purchase of this little item and if you are seeking to keep your, eat healthy resolution like me, or if you simply want to start with a healthy eating diet, then I encourage you to click the link below that my BFF showed me to purchase yours now and see for yourself. I am very sure you will certainly be more than amazed!

Learn more about this at http://www.amazon.com/Vortex-Vegetable-Spiralizer-Bundle-Replacement/dp/B00Q9LL1Y8/Vortex Vegetable Spiralizer/



-Twist in seconds vegetable noodles, stir-fry, julienne and more
-Make, fast and easy low-carb, mouth watering dishes
-Change high-carb pastas with healthy & delicious vegetable noodles
-Get your kids and family to eat lots of healthy Veggies
-Save yourself valuable time, simply twist!
-Enjoy the benefits of scrumptious diets, Vegan, Low Carb, Gluten-Free
-Works incredible with firm vegetables such as zucchini, cucumbers, potatoes and more!
-Fruits like apples and pears.

FEATURES
-Dual Japanese stainless steel blades for thin & thick cuts.
-Conic design, to keep seeds from ending in the meal.
-Built in Hand-Guard for safe use & operation.
-Compact size to fit most drawers.
-Vortex waste reducer cap
-Durable food grade plastic.
-Ergonomic design.
-Dishwasher safe.
-BPA-Free.

0 comments: