Share |

Acqua Fuse Infuser Water Bottle Permits You A Better Alternative For Your Day-To-Day Hydration.

Monday, April 13, 2015

I don't know if you are like me, but I have a hard time drinking plain water. However, I didn't like the alternative of soda with sugar or artificial sweeteners. Now I hydrate the natural healthy way with my Aqua Fuse infuser water bottle. I revitalize with my favorite combinations of fruits, natural herbs or veggies, while saving cash and calories. I use my Acqua Fuse water bottle at home and when I'm out and about. It fits perfectly in my automobile and I enjoy the convenience of the flip up spout. Acqua Fuse infuser water bottle is Eco friendly, BPA free and made in the USA.



Learn more at http://www.amazon.com/Infuser-Bottle-Hydrate-Veggies-Tumbler/dp/B00SRKEWK4/Infuser water bottle/

Acqua Fuse Infuser Water Bottlepermits you a much better alternative for your daily hydration, while saving cash and calories on soda with sugar or artificial sweeteners. Simply add your favorite mixes of fruits, natural herbs, veggies or tea to your infuser and take pleasure in refreshing your body the healthy, natural way.

Ideal size with easy flip up spout. Fits in your car cup holder. Great for the whole family at home, work, school or out and about.

Aqua Fuse infuser water bottle is Eco friendly, BPA free and made in USA.

0 comments: