Share |

Genie Best Silicone Teething Relief Toys - An Amazing Toy For Pain Relief

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I just got this great hippo teething toy on Amazon. It's made of certified silicone material that met both European and American standards. It is the perfect size to fit right in the baby's hand.

When I received it as a gift for my six months old, I thought the violet red color will only be for girls. My son has been playing with it all the time. So, it is for both genders. Guess my boy just loves the hippo design and it is very appealing to his eyes. He will walk around the house holding his hippo teething toy. At night or at nap time, I take the teether off the string (which comes with the purchase as a bonus). He then plays with the hippo while he is in his crib.

For me, I especially love the convenience that the teether is dishwasher safe. I have been putting them on the top rack and so far they stay strong and colorful.

It was such a small purchase yet I have received a call from their customer support to make sure I am happy with my purchase. If you are looking for a present for a baby shower, I encourage you to click the link below to purchase yours now. I am sure that your shopping experience will be great!



Our vision is always to provide reliable, easy-to-use, easy-to-clean and top quality silicone teething toys for your every day use.

Great Features
* Enjoy a peace-of-mind with this certified silicone teether. We have you (parents) in our mind when creating our products. The teether will help little kids focus while nursing!
* 100% safe! Non-Toxic, BPA-Free perfect gum massage tool to relieve discomfort. High quality food-grade silicone and colorful design and style (SGS/LFGB/FDA/CE certification).
* Easy-to-clean. Odorless and tasteless. Very good teether size: 3.7" x 2.8" x 0.4". Easy to grip.
* Dishwasher and Freezer Safe. Refrigerate to soothe and cool baby's swollen gums.
* Comes with a bonus silicone donut for mom to wear as a necklace plus a Stronger Kids guide.
* Purchase different colors/design for your lovely baby and get some for your best friends too. A Beautiful gift for baby showers! Amazon offers free shipping on orders over $35!
Note: Actual product color may be slightly different from the product image. An orange or purple donut is selected at random.

Purchase With Confidence
We stand by our product. 100% guaranteed satisfaction. Feel free to check out our other design and colors.
When you click the Buy button, you and your baby will enjoy an exceptional silicone teether (also serves as a toy) within days!

Find out more at http://www.amazon.com/Genie-Best-Silicone-Non-Toxic-Dishwasher/dp/B00SI9IS3Q/silicone teethers/

0 comments: