Share |

How to Take the Tediousness Out of Running and Resistance Training

Thursday, May 14, 2015

The best part of working out is when it's done -- at least that's how I used to see it. I wanted the body that a work-out program gives me. But, man, I didn't like even the word "exercising". One discovery transformed all that.

I observed that if I listened to my music while working out, not only did the time seem to fly by faster, but I found myself working out more intensely.

So I started grabbing my earbuds and my iPhone (er, iPod, at the time) and jamming to some favorite tunes as I beat feet on that 2-mile trail in my neighborhood park. Aside from always needing to ensure that my workout shorts were the type that had pockets, there was one other pesky problem: That darn phone would flippity flop around in my pocket so much that it was not only exasperating but would sometimes even cause the thing to pause. Now what?

That's when I noticed this thing-a-ma-bob called a "sports armband". Gave that a try.

Didn't work.

I couldn't easily change the volume or my songs in this Velcro-laden piece of _____ … cloth. Plus it didn't fully cover my phone, rendering it exposed to perspiration and other perils.

Epiphany: Develop an armband of our own.

Enter the green "AT" of Access Tone. (Yeah, that iconic green symbol is actually the abbreviation "AT", although my wife claims that to her it looks like the head of a racehorse -- be that as it may.) The Access Tone iPhone 6 armband is comfy, durable, feather light and stays put on your arm. It also has a touch-sensitive see-through screen that makes it very easy to change songs and crank up the volume without missing a beat. And it provides all this while protecting your investment.

I like it so much that I started going to the gym, lifting weights and using their treadmills. I have to harken to my gridiron days in high school to find a time when I looked better than I do right now, 36 birthdays later.

Give this a trial and see if Access Tone doesn't help you have the body you want. Get it on Amazon.



Keep reading about this iPhone 6 armband product


Access Tone iSportsBand for Apple iPhone 6 (4.7-inch screen):

- Takes the tedium out of exercising or doing chores.
- DURABLE
- Stays secure on your arm
- Defends your device from sweat and water drops
- Perfect fit for iPhone by itself or with a thin case (not bulky cases such as OtterBox)
- Key holder
- PREMIUM QUALITY COMFORT
- Constructed of premium-quality, comfortable Neoprene
- Expands to accommodate bulging muscles when pumping iron
- Adjustable strap handles arm sizes from small to huge 14-inch biceps
- Free strap extender available on request

LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE

FREE BONUS Video for Access Tone clients only: Little-known Tips on How to Get the Most from a Sports Armband

0 comments: