Share |

Self Healing Silicone Cutting Mat - Fantastic Accessory for Sewing and Craft Activities

Thursday, March 6, 2014

For those of you that do a lot of sewing and craft, like me, you will know that you are typically cutting, gluing, paining ect. I was also very conscious of damaging my tables and benches. I decided that it was about time I invested in a Self Healing Cutting Mat. It was the very best issue I ever did. I can not believe that I hadn't done it sooner!

I ended up obtaining the Viridis Cutting mat. It has undoubtedly been a wonderful investment and saved my furnishings on many occasion.

It is my most utilized and valuable sewing and craft tool that I own. I take it to classes and use it around the home. A single issue that drew me to the Viridis brand was the clear measurements and the fact that it was a double sided mat. This has made it so simple to use when measuring fabric for quilting or cutting shapes for card making.

I've been able to use rotary cutter as well as paper knives to reduce all sorts of supplies on it. When ever I have been making use of it to glue or paint on, I easily wash it in room temperature water with some dish soap and its as great as new!

I ended up acquiring my mat on Amazon. I looked around at a handful of locations to acquire a single and Amazon was by far the very best! I got it at an wonderful value, the shipping was outstanding and I knew there was a return policy if something went incorrect.

Its defiantly been the most wonderful and simple thing to have when you're doing craft or sewing activities. I would have to say it need to be a necessity if you're a creative person. If you haven't got a single or you are thinking about obtaining a single then, then never wait just acquire a single and find out for oneself how useful they are!



Find out more at http://www.amazon.com/Cutting-Mat-Silicone-Measurements-Necessity/dp/B00GTPTSCG/Cutting Mat/

Self Healing Cutting Mat - Wonderful for Sewing and Craft Activities

Lengthy Lasting Good quality Solution - Great for Rotary Cutters

Correct measurement to assist enhance your sewing and craft skills

Double sided with measurements and grid on both sides

Support to Defend your delicate surfaces

0 comments: