Share |

ARK Community & Sports Center Perfect Review

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

573.337.9128 The ARK Community & Sports Center Waynesville reviews
5 Star Rating



I have actually been going to The ARK for practically a year now and I have to confess, I love it. The staff is always smiling and useful, the center is clean, the classes are constantly updated with extremely knowledgable instructors. I also can't say enough about the Kinder Kare room for the children. My children are taken care of and have so much fun while Mom is getting back into shape. I recommend The ARK to everybody I see and will remain to do so. I was also extremely happy when they started the all inclusive membership.

The ARK Community & Sports Center
25625 Highway 17
Waynesville MO,65583.

Top Rated Health Club and Gym in Waynesville/Saint Robert Missouri.

0 comments: