Share |

Forever Cool Instant Cooling Towel - Incredible Sports Towel to Assist You Crush the Heat

Sunday, January 18, 2015

If you are anything like me, then you most likely cannot stand sticky and hot conditions. I've been an athlete since I was 7 years of ages, playing sports that differ from basketball to tennis. Nothing slows you down more than an overheated and sweaty body. Generally, on each time out during an intense game I would run my way over to the bench, grab my water bottle and hose my head down. I discovered a quick minute of relief however it would leave my clothes sopping wet.

One day, my friend from my baseball group and I were chatting as we both were sitting the bench in the scorching sun. He reached into his fitness bag and grabbed what I believed to be simply a normal towel. I saw him pour some water from his bottle onto it and place it over his face. Still not understanding what this contraption was, he lead over to me and told me, "dude you got to feel this out". I was confused due to the fact that the minute I grabbed it, it felt as though he dipped it into an ice container. I leaned my head back and covered it with this newfound towel.

After that competition I instantly went onto Amazon where I discovered an incredible quality towel for such a low cost! Amazon swiftly delivered my product to me and I could not wait to open it!

Every since that baseball competition, I have actually always carried a cooling towel in my fitness bag. I was so pleased that the coolness lasted the period of the competition and longer. Occasionally I even have one on me when I am not playing sports however it's simply a hot day. If there is one thing that is for sure, I can not stand the unpleasant feeling of the sun burning on my face, and the embarrassment of sweat leaking off my chin simply on a casual walk. This cooling towel absorbs my sweat swiftly and cools it down to a nice, comfortable temperature level.

I've purchased a towel now for my mommy who is constantly gardening and for my closest colleagues. It has been a discovery that I didn't even recognize I required now cannot live without!

I will continually go back to Amazon where I acquired my first towel and give them away as presents when needed.




See more about this Cooling Towel product

FINALLY! A Practical and Reputable Way to Beat the Heat and Stay Cool!

Hot and Sticky conditions can be Uneasy and Reduce Energy Levels Whether at Work, Rest or Play


No Need to Stay Miserable! Now you can instantly MINIMIZE body temperature level with the Forever Cool Sports Towel


- Fitness Towel Quickly reduces the temperature level of your skin. Quickly feel the DRAMATIC DISTINCTION as it cools you off. Picture
going out for a run on a hot summer season day, or out on the golf links under the scorching sun, however you've FOUND THE RESPONSE to prevent the
heat and go the additional mile or hour.

- When Wet the Sports Towel's Advanced Cooling Material Activates and Cools to around 30 ° below typical body temperature level and stays that way for as much as 4 HOURS!

- Easily Bring or Store Cooling Towel in it's own Unique, Practical and Hygienic Plastic Container

- Anti-bacterial treatment to prevent odors/prevent molding-environmental-friendly PVA product and 100 % non-toxic!

- Highly absorbent material takes in water and wicks away sweat leaving you a rejuvenating and cooling feeling. Perfect for swimmers and scuba divers!


The Forever Cool cooling towel is constructed to cool your body during extensive sporting activities, in times of intense heat or for just chilling out. BOOST
YOUR EFFICIENCY and last longer with this flexible and DURABLE TOWEL. Perfect use as a Golf Towel, Yoga Towel, Exercise Towel, Fitness Towel, or Everyday Towel.


Cool Down Threat Free! We are so sure you'll like the cooling distinction you will certainly experience or 100 % REFUND WARRANTY

Relieve Yourself From the Heat! Simply CLICK the "Contribute to Cart" Button at the Top of the Page NOW

0 comments: