Share |

Flip-in Spandex running belt For hassle-free Storage of your On-the-go items During Sports activities.

Sunday, April 19, 2015

I'd spent the past month arranging a memorable proposal to the girl of my life.
I met Sophia six months back at a latin dance class where she instructs contemporary dance routines. Being a health expert, I was instantly taken aback simply by her physical fitness and beauty. I'd ultimately discovered the missing rib after a long search.
It has been several weeks of being together already and getting ready to get married .

We frequently went out on a day-to-day outside run together. I quickly thought out one of those for our perfect proposal. I'd asked my buddies to witness the moment. Everybody had been positioned at the neighborhoodparking lot.
We had purchased an armband, which appeared to be an ideal product for keeping our on-the-go items. "The ring should be kept here" I thought , but unfortunately, I had been completely wrong.
Both of us fastened the armband and secured our cell phones inside them then
started out the daily run.
45 minutes afterwards, we reached the parking lot where my buddies were positioned, then I opted for a break.
After a few seconds of quiet, I dropped to one knee and checked out my oval diamond engagement ring, the special gift from grandma prior to her dying, but it was lost.

It had fallen from the armband, unseen.

However, I quickly changed plans and pretended as though I needed to adjust my shoelaces. My buddies soon understood that it went bad and they aborted the particular mission by means of discretion.
Everyone except sophie knew that this ring was nowhere available. I noticed the looks of disappointment in her eyes yet she said no word.

What an embarrassment!

That evening, I was resolute to get it right the second time.
But how else could I do another cool idea?

I quickly rushed to the jewelry salesman to purchase a new ring. I returned home and slept off while trying to plan my new move.

The next morning, I got a mail from my buddy Harry. The mail was titled "get this and run again". It contains a link of an Amazon.com fitness item but I really was uninterested until I checked the link and accessed the page. A belt with a huge difference

The Flip-in sport storage belt, a special product that included a special design element."THE COIN SLOT" totally seals up a compartment of the fit-belt with a zipper and a couple of break lines.
Eureka! I screamed aloud just like a wounded lion.
That had been my return technique.
I decided to purchase two units of separate sizes for the two of us.
It was shipped at no cost, absolutely free to our front doorstep 2days after completing the purchase. The packaging was so cool and we totally loved it.
What an awesome product and service delivery!

That evening, I secretly kept the ring inside the coin slot of the Flip-in fitness belt and locked it .
The next morning, I arose to prepare for the daily routine while thinking about the proposal.
Sophie was awake earlier, so she had worn her Flip-in belt which was snugly fitted and prepared for the outdoor run without even noticing the ring.
She tucked her IPhone 6 plus in the other large slot and fastened the keys to the key-hook provided. She also took some few dollar bills and I.D. Everything was set as she went hands-free. I later got ready and met her at the front porch.
After one hour of running, we halted to take a break, then the proposal followed as i went down on one knee and requested her to open the zipper, the engagement ring was in the right position and every other item was right. Then followed the magical question.
So dramatic!
The proposal was a massive success as She shouted aloud with a huge YES creating an episode while everybody cheered us.

My Friend Harry, became the best man for the wedding ceremony especially because he initiated this awesome product.

N.B: At the bachelors eve party, Harry murmured into my ears. "Sophie sent the mail"



Get Hipper Quality & Extra Security with the Super safe Zipper locked Coin Slot compartmentalized with 2 break-lines and a Glowing Logo for the Nights

A Machine Washable Spandex-Lycra Composite Waistpack Created to Go Hands-Free

Firmly protects Your Valuables- Smart phones, greeting cards, gel Packs & Money During activities

Exterior Access pouch Fashioned to suit the Body thus Eradicates Vexatious bounces



Go to Amazon for more about this workout belt product

0 comments: